[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][mk_fancy_title tag_name=”h2″ style=”false” color=”#393836″ size=”18″ font_weight=”bold” font_style=”inhert” letter_spacing=”0″ margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none” align=”left”]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
[/mk_fancy_title][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
- The Guests/ BMT Customers will be called a Rider
- The BMT personnel who accompany rider during the tour will be called a Host.
- Rider will be picked up by car from their hotel / villa to the BMT’s head office.
- Rider must be able to ride a motorbike / clutch bike / sport bike at minimum 2 years experiences
- Rider must have Driving License class C or an International Driving License class C (for motor bike) RECOMMENDED.
- Rider must be able to understand the rules and regulation of Indonesian road
- Rider must join and follow the riding instruction briefing
- Rider must follow all the host instruction during the tour
- Rider must understand every hand signs instructed by the host.
- Rider must pass the riding test.
- If the rider doesn’t pass our riding test, the rider will be given a choice either joining tandem when it’s available without any discount.
- Max speed on the road is reach 100Km/H
- Recommended speed on the road tour is 70 Km/H – 80KM/H
- Riders must follow and be aware of host hand signs, vehicle sign and road/ traffic sign.
- Rider must not consuming alcohol and drugs before and during riding / tour
- It’s strictly prohibited to bring and consume illegal drugs during the tour program.
- No gun and any dangerous goods
- If in any case we found items mentioned at No. 13 and 14, the BMT Company will report to the law authorities.
- Rider must not smoking during the ride.
- The Minimum age to ride a motorbike is at least 18 years old.
- Minimum age for tandem’s ride is 10 years old
- We don’t recommend any rider to join our tour with a heart condition, health problems like asthma and pregnancy.
- If the rider with all health problem or pregnancy JOIN THE TOUR/EIDE, any accident happen will be on rider own risk. BMT will not take any charged at any condition.
- Rider must buckle up the helmet at anytime and condition during the ride for safety
- Rider must already have a meal before the ride (recommended)
- Every riders suggested to pray before the tour’s begin.
- We recommend to rent any motorcycle standard riding gear for better safety protection.
- For any accident that may happen during the tour is in rider’s personal responsibility
- NON REFUNABLE payment at any condition
- All of our prices are subject to 10% government tax. If you pay from the web, before the tour begin you need to pay the tax as in our web payment does not include government tax.
- Rider cannot cancel the tour once the tour started. This is applied for all packages including sharing, private and/ tandem at any condition.
- Any problem occurs to the vehicle during the tour, the tour cannot be canceled. BMT will replace the vehicle or the damage parts.
- Tour payment must be done before the ride / tour started.
- Every rider must give their passport, and put 3.000.000 IDR cash / with credit card (exclude the tour package payment) deposits before the tour for our guarantee.
- For any damage to our vehicle caused by a rider will be charged as the compensation of the damage part / unit of the vehicle. And the value will be based on the current market price.
- Vehicle damages covering damage in side mirror’s, engine, body part, front/rear/sign light, and wheel.
- When the vehicle is 80% damage, the rider will be entitled to replace the vehicle in full amount, which is:
– Yamaha R-25: IDR 55.100.000
– Yamaha MT-25: IDR 47.950.000
– Kawasaki KLX-250: IDR 60.000.000
– Yamaha Nmax-150: IDR 24.950.000
– Kawasaki Z800: IDR 250.000.000
-Honda CB500X: IDR 155.000.000
(Insurance does not cover vehicle and any equipment used during the tour)
- The BMT Company including our hosts are not responsible for all accident causing rider’s injury at any conditions
- Incase of injury, we provide Standard First Aid and Transportation to the nearest hospital or any medical organization nearby.
- Insurance coverage:
- Traffic road accident
- Accident that happen while visiting/ doing an activity on the destination trip (exception for all in Water Activity, it doesn’t covered by our insurance)
- Poisoned by accidentally breath a toxic gas.
ATTENTION: (Our insurance DOES NOT cover you when you do take a Dope without your personal doctor recipe, Narcotic or any Illegal Drugs on a purpose that you are already know the consequences. These are all your full responsibility).
- Insurance Does Not Cover:
- When you are on a trip with another company or you’re doing tour on yourself
- When you do violating any federal constitution law
- Purposely doing any kind of crime act.
- When you are in a fight or doing martial art sport or any extreme sport such (Rugby, Hockey, Climbing mountain, Ice skating and any sport that contain a physical contact), Entering and exploring a cave or in to a deep earth crack. Or if you do any air or water sport or sailing with yourself.
- Medication that contains an HIV viruses variant including an AIDS viruses variant.
- Damage Vehicle
- Rider have to keep the riding equipment in a good condition. In case of losing or damaging any riding equipment, there will be an compensation cost charged to the rider, such as:
- Helmet – IDR 1.000K
- Gloves – IDR 200K
- Jacket – IDR 500K
- Rain coat – IDR 100K
- First aid – IDR 150K
- Action camera – IDR 1.500K – 6.000k
- Optional riding gear – Start from IDR 1.000K (Each)
- Motorbike key – IDR 150K
- The rider must inform us before the tour started if they found the damage to the vehicle or any riding equipment used.
- Riders must inform us of any food and drug allergic
- Riders need to inform us their medical or health condition problem.
[/vc_column_text][mk_divider style=”thick_solid” divider_width=”full_width” custom_width=”10″ align=”center” border_color=”#e8e8e8″ thickness=”1″ margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″][mk_fancy_title tag_name=”h2″ style=”false” color=”#393836″ size=”18″ font_weight=”bold” font_style=”inhert” letter_spacing=”0″ margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none” align=”left”]
WHAT TO BRING
[/mk_fancy_title][mk_custom_list icon_color=”#058fd5″ margin_bottom=”30″ align=”none”]
- INTERNATIONAL LICENSE
- EXTRA CLOTHS
- LONG PANTS
- EXTRA CASH
- SWIMMING WEAR
- CREDIT CARD FOR DEPOSIT
If you have any questions, please contact us.